Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fondant and Chocolate!

     I did manage to roll out my fondant a few too many times with too many interruptions and too much Crisco!  So, it worked the first roll out and was not so happy with me after I worked it too much.  But, all about experimenting with new flavours, ideas, and the three kids to tend!!  I opted for something even tastier and much more relaxing and lovely to work with..........yes, CHOCOLATE, white and dark. 
     I made molding chocolate, white chocolate roses, white and dark chocolate leaves, and dark chocolate baskets!   The dark chocolate cake I baked to apply my fondant to ended up covered in mocha butter cream icing and my white chocolate garnishes!  I will have to work more with fondant to find out its' secrets!  I have already learned so much about fondant from numerous internet videos that I found very helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment